jueves, 22 de marzo de 2018

Task #10

TASK#10 (Blog&Sound File)

TITLE: What should I do vs what I did.
  
DEADLINE: 23 March at 24.00

INSTRUCTIONS: 

WRITE about a real situation that happened to you  in the last few days and that involved having to react and take a decision. The text will be divided into three sections:

Section 1: Describe the situation as it happened.
Section 2: Comment on the options available to you.
Section 3: The decision you took. Explain why. 

Make sure the text is, at least, 120 words long. 

THEN, ....

1. UPLOAD it on your blog.
2. MAKE A RECORDING of it. Send it to my address:miguelgarciaarreza@gmail.com

PLEASE, change the title to:   2BAnamesurnametask#10

In summer, I went to Málaga center to go to the fair. I meet with my friends and people who I didn't know, but they were very friendly with me.
I girl ( I can't remenber her name) drunk a lot and she felt very bad with stomachage.
A lot of people didn't help she because she was young and if police come all of us maybe can be in trouble, but I helped she and now a feel very well with my own.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario